Have you ever found the almost perfect pattern, and the only thing that would make it more perfect is pockets? Luckily, side seam pockets are a cinch to add, as long as the selected pattern has side seams. Find this useful technique now in the latest issue of Sew News magazine.
Download the template here to get started and find all the how tos in the Jun/Jul 2016 issue. Now on newsstands or purchase in shopsewitall.com.
Plus, find these great articles, expert how-tos and fun projects in the Sew News June/July 2016.
- Sew a swim suit, with expert instruction on the Sew News Blog.
- Make a fringe vest, perfect for outdoor festivals
- Learn a unique technique
- Sew a useful Dad's Day gift
- Learn all about needles
- Read about Jenny Hart and see what gives her inspiration
- Learn fitting techniques and tips in Joi Mahon's column The Joi of Fitting
- and so much more
In Shopsewitall.com and on newsstands now.
Purchase the print issue
Purchase the digital issue
Subscription offer: Print