Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Hi Everyone! I’ve been working on a project for an issue of Creative Machine Embroidery, and I thought I’d share some preliminary photos here with the Sew News community. Let me know your thoughts. It will appear in the September/October … Continue reading
Linda MacPhee is one of my favorite Sew News contributors. We met about 3 years ago at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA, when we sat next to each other at a dinner. We bounced ideas off of … Continue reading