Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Hi Everyone! I’ve been working on a project for an issue of Creative Machine Embroidery, and I thought I’d share some preliminary photos here with the Sew News community. Let me know your thoughts. It will appear in the September/October … Continue reading
Linda MacPhee is one of my favorite Sew News contributors. We met about 3 years ago at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA, when we sat next to each other at a dinner. We bounced ideas off of … Continue reading