Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Hi Everyone! I’ve been working on a project for an issue of Creative Machine Embroidery, and I thought I’d share some preliminary photos here with the Sew News community. Let me know your thoughts. It will appear in the September/October … Continue reading
Linda MacPhee is one of my favorite Sew News contributors. We met about 3 years ago at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA, when we sat next to each other at a dinner. We bounced ideas off of … Continue reading