Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Hi Everyone! I’ve been working on a project for an issue of Creative Machine Embroidery, and I thought I’d share some preliminary photos here with the Sew News community. Let me know your thoughts. It will appear in the September/October … Continue reading
Linda MacPhee is one of my favorite Sew News contributors. We met about 3 years ago at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA, when we sat next to each other at a dinner. We bounced ideas off of … Continue reading