Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I’ll admit it: I’m more than a little bit addicted to shopping. Especially bargain shopping! Hunting for deals on fabric, buttons, patterns and books is both fun and inspiring. I love the satisfaction I get when I compare the cost … Continue reading
AMERICAN SEWING EXPO COMING TO NOVI IN SEPTEMBER NOVI, MI – Sept. 25, 2009 – Hands-on classes and seminars to fashion style shows and demonstrations will all be at the 16th annual American Sewing Expo at the Rock Financial Showplace … Continue reading
Hello Readers I just came back from Dallas, where I hosted a fashion show at Martha Pullen’s Martha’s Sewing Market. Baby Lock gave away a serger at the end of the night and over 500 people were in attendance. I … Continue reading
Join us at the American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI September 25 to 27 at the Rock Financial Showplace. It’s three days of the most sewing fun ever. Bring your friends and take classes, watch fashion shows (especially the Creative … Continue reading
Don’t forget to download the free “Uniquely Yours” reversible sun hat project featured on our Web site this month. Make a sun hat, or another favorite summer accessory, and enter our Destination Diva contest online too! You could win a … Continue reading