Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I’ll admit it: I’m more than a little bit addicted to shopping. Especially bargain shopping! Hunting for deals on fabric, buttons, patterns and books is both fun and inspiring. I love the satisfaction I get when I compare the cost … Continue reading
AMERICAN SEWING EXPO COMING TO NOVI IN SEPTEMBER NOVI, MI – Sept. 25, 2009 – Hands-on classes and seminars to fashion style shows and demonstrations will all be at the 16th annual American Sewing Expo at the Rock Financial Showplace … Continue reading
Hello Readers I just came back from Dallas, where I hosted a fashion show at Martha Pullen’s Martha’s Sewing Market. Baby Lock gave away a serger at the end of the night and over 500 people were in attendance. I … Continue reading
Join us at the American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI September 25 to 27 at the Rock Financial Showplace. It’s three days of the most sewing fun ever. Bring your friends and take classes, watch fashion shows (especially the Creative … Continue reading
Don’t forget to download the free “Uniquely Yours” reversible sun hat project featured on our Web site this month. Make a sun hat, or another favorite summer accessory, and enter our Destination Diva contest online too! You could win a … Continue reading