Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Dear Readers, The entire Sew News editorial staff attended the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, CO, a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time! Here’s the lay of the land: We sat in on a few … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I served as maid of honor in my best friend Erin’s wedding. Getting ready for the big day was filled with fun and craziness, including one night where we stayed up until 1AM tying tiny little … Continue reading