Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Dear Readers, The entire Sew News editorial staff attended the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, CO, a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time! Here’s the lay of the land: We sat in on a few … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I served as maid of honor in my best friend Erin’s wedding. Getting ready for the big day was filled with fun and craziness, including one night where we stayed up until 1AM tying tiny little … Continue reading