Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Dear Readers, The entire Sew News editorial staff attended the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, CO, a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time! Here’s the lay of the land: We sat in on a few … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I served as maid of honor in my best friend Erin’s wedding. Getting ready for the big day was filled with fun and craziness, including one night where we stayed up until 1AM tying tiny little … Continue reading