I think that handmade gifts are always the most special. While fabric and thread have always been my medium, my sister Wendy is a whiz with yarn and a crochet hook. She’s also very good at planning ahead. Last year, she mysteriously asked me in early October if I preferred orange or navy blue. I chose orange and quickly forgot about it, but I was delighted when she presented me with a beautiful sunset-orange scarf on Christmas morning. This year I plan to follow Wendy’s example and get a head start on the presents I want to make in time for the big 12/25. Here at Sew News, we want to help you get a jump on the Holiday season too, so we’re offering a very special Buy One, Get One 50% off discount on our ’06 and ’07 Holiday issues. These issues are packed with great gift and decorating ideas and each includes a huge full-size pattern insert. But hurry–this exclusive web offer expires October 9th! Happy holiday sewing!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
Read From Our Archives