Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Are you looking for gift ideas for the little ones in your life? Stitched Toys by Kate Haxell features 20 super-cute designs, many of which you can make with fabric from your stash. As promised, three Sew News readers will … Continue reading
I love going to the market at this time of year to see all of the beautiful produce, especially apples. Last week, I made apple butter from scratch for the first time–such a treat with toast, biscuits or oatmeal. I … Continue reading
I just got back from a trip to Manhattan. I ate a lot, walked a lot and observed a lot. I saw so many cool, fun, chic, weird and interesting fashion trends. The great thing about New York is that … Continue reading