Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Are you looking for gift ideas for the little ones in your life? Stitched Toys by Kate Haxell features 20 super-cute designs, many of which you can make with fabric from your stash. As promised, three Sew News readers will … Continue reading
I love going to the market at this time of year to see all of the beautiful produce, especially apples. Last week, I made apple butter from scratch for the first time–such a treat with toast, biscuits or oatmeal. I … Continue reading
I just got back from a trip to Manhattan. I ate a lot, walked a lot and observed a lot. I saw so many cool, fun, chic, weird and interesting fashion trends. The great thing about New York is that … Continue reading