Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Are you looking for gift ideas for the little ones in your life? Stitched Toys by Kate Haxell features 20 super-cute designs, many of which you can make with fabric from your stash. As promised, three Sew News readers will … Continue reading
I love going to the market at this time of year to see all of the beautiful produce, especially apples. Last week, I made apple butter from scratch for the first time–such a treat with toast, biscuits or oatmeal. I … Continue reading
I just got back from a trip to Manhattan. I ate a lot, walked a lot and observed a lot. I saw so many cool, fun, chic, weird and interesting fashion trends. The great thing about New York is that … Continue reading