Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Too Blessed To Be Stressed! + New Class From Kenneth D. King!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Are you looking for gift ideas for the little ones in your life? Stitched Toys by Kate Haxell features 20 super-cute designs, many of which you can make with fabric from your stash. As promised, three Sew News readers will … Continue reading
I love going to the market at this time of year to see all of the beautiful produce, especially apples. Last week, I made apple butter from scratch for the first time–such a treat with toast, biscuits or oatmeal. I … Continue reading
I just got back from a trip to Manhattan. I ate a lot, walked a lot and observed a lot. I saw so many cool, fun, chic, weird and interesting fashion trends. The great thing about New York is that … Continue reading