Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2009
I’m so excited to give you all a sneak peek of the latest and greatest sewing magazine brought to you by SEW NEWS. It’s called Sew It All, and it’s hitting newsstands on 12/29. I know it may sound far … Continue reading
I’m starting to get really excited about Thanksgiving on Thursday. My mom and dad are hosting dinner at their house and there’s so many fun family holiday traditions that I look forward to all year. Waking up early to see … Continue reading
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Don’t miss this chance to save big time with this special holiday subscription offer on Sew News . For a limited time, subscribe or renew your subscription to Sew News at a special … Continue reading
There’s nothing quite like a cheesecake-filled pumpkin cupcake. I love to bake–especially when pumpkin is involved. And although I should have been starting my holiday sewing (the gifts I plan to make for family & friends), I made these delicious … Continue reading