SEW IT ALL

SIA cover SEW IT ALL

I’m so excited to give you all a sneak peek of the latest and greatest sewing magazine brought to you by SEW NEWS. It’s called Sew It All, and it’s hitting newsstands on 12/29. I know it may sound far away, but you can preorder a copy at http://www.shopsewingdistrict.com or just click on the link to take you to our Sewing District shop and go there now! I don’t want you forgetting about it with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays and all!

We’re all very proud of this issue and we just know you’re going to love it!

Happy Sewing!

* Please note that you can find all of the Sew it All patterns to download and print from this link: sewnews.com/sewitall.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to SEW IT ALL

1. joy says:

I bought the magazine and unable to get promised patterns from this site.

2. Sharon says:

I also bought the magazine SEW IT All and cannot find the patterns.

3. How do I order a copy?

4. Jackie says:

I’m not having fun! I cannot get the patterns you have promiced in your magazine Sew It All. Please Help

5. Carol says:

where can i find the pattern for the mini oven mitts?

6. Beth says:

Hi Jackie,

Please try the link above in the post for the Sew it All site. You should be able to download and print the patterns from that page. In order to download the patterns, you need Adobe Acrobat, which you can download for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

-Beth

7. Beth says:

Hi Carol,

Please click on this link to the Sew it All site: https://sewnews.com/sewitall to find the oven mitt patterns listed under “Protect & Serve.”

-Beth

8. Beth says:

Hi Lorene,

You can order a copy in our online store: http://www.shopsewingdistrict.com/productdetail/SN21209/-Sew-it-All.htm

Thanks,
    Beth

9. Sheila Martin says:

Are there going to be any more Sew It All magazines? If so, I would like to subscribe.

10. MJ Mayer says:

Is there any way you can tell me what brand/style/pattern the black knit dress is that was used for the Frock Out project on pg 44 or the Pink dress on the dress form on the cover of the 1st issue??? They look to be the same just with different length sleeves, but I would love to know where it originated from! Thanks.

11. emarch says:

Both dresses were from Target.

12. Sylvia Leon says:

I am on your website Sew News. I’m not sure when but I purchased a Sew It All magazine approximately a year ago from a magazine rack & wanted to subscribe to it. I called Sew News but they told me it wasn’t one you can subscribe to. It is only printed certain times of the year.????? I received my Sew News magazine today & read where I could subscribe to a Sew It All magazine but it doesn’t come out until the end of Dec 2010. Can I go or can I not subscribe to a Sew It All magazine? I don’t want the one with the girl sitting in a chair/pink background & explains how to fix your sewing room on the front cover because I have that one. Will there be different ones coming out each month? Gads! That was hard for me to try and explain to you what I meant. Sorry but Thank you.