Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Are you still in need of quick Christmas gift and decor ideas? Check out Ellen’s adorable candy cane covers, featured in Sew it All (on newsstands Dec 29th) and today on the BurdaStyle blog. BurdaStyle even came up with a … Continue reading
Now’s your chance to win the premiere issue of Sew it All, as well as a full-year subscription to Sew News! Just head over to the BurdaStyle blog. Everyday in the month of December they’re giving away an amazing prize! … Continue reading
Our office allows people to bring their dogs to work every so often. Dogs just make the day so much better! This is a photo of my dog, Bear Jones, sitting outside my office. He likes to sit in the … Continue reading
Did you ever make friendship bracelets for your pals in elementary school? I remember riding my bike to Hobby Lobby during the summer to pick out embroidery floss colors and then learning new knots and designs from my friends in … Continue reading
Have you checked out BurdaStyle blog lately? Now’s a great time to stop by, because every day in the month of December, BurdaStyle is giving away a great prize through the Annual Holiday Giveaway Calendar. On December 15, take the … Continue reading
Dear readers, Please be aware of subscription renewal companies that pretend to work with Sew News and fraudulently collect your money. If you receive a subscription notification from the following list (or any other company that is not Sew News) … Continue reading