Please be aware of subscription renewal companies that pretend to work with Sew News and fraudulently collect your money. If you receive a subscription notification from the following list (or any other company that is not Sew News) please discard it and/or report it to the Better Business Bureau. Please don’t confuse a notice from these companies with a renewal notice sent by Sew News.
- Publishers Billing Exchange, Inc.
- Publishers Billing Agency
- Magazine Payment Services
- Readers Payment Service
- Platinum Subscription Services
- National Magazine Services, Inc.
- Publishers Magazine Billing
- Publishers Periodical Service
- Publishers Distribution Services
Remember: If you’re not writing out the check to Sew News, it’s probably a scam.
If you receive a bill and you are unsure, feel free to e-mail customer service at email@example.com, or call (800) 289-6397.
Have a safe and happy December!