Did you ever make friendship bracelets for your pals in elementary school? I remember riding my bike to Hobby Lobby during the summer to pick out embroidery floss colors and then learning new knots and designs from my friends in the neighborhood. We’d end up with a ridiculous amount of bracelets stacked on our wrists and ankles by the time school was starting again. Well, it looks like these fun little buddy bracelets are making a comeback! In step with the Spring 2o10 trend of multiple mismatched bracelets, we’re seeing expensive designer versions of these knotted and woven beauties. But why spend $180 when you can make your own? If you need to brush up on your bracelet-making skills, DMC’s Crafty Kristin has just the tutorial video for you. And while you’re there, don’t miss the chance to learn the basics of hand embroidery and cross stitch. Fun!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives