Did you ever make friendship bracelets for your pals in elementary school? I remember riding my bike to Hobby Lobby during the summer to pick out embroidery floss colors and then learning new knots and designs from my friends in the neighborhood. We’d end up with a ridiculous amount of bracelets stacked on our wrists and ankles by the time school was starting again. Well, it looks like these fun little buddy bracelets are making a comeback! In step with the Spring 2o10 trend of multiple mismatched bracelets, we’re seeing expensive designer versions of these knotted and woven beauties. But why spend $180 when you can make your own? If you need to brush up on your bracelet-making skills, DMC’s Crafty Kristin has just the tutorial video for you. And while you’re there, don’t miss the chance to learn the basics of hand embroidery and cross stitch. Fun!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives