Our office allows people to bring their dogs to work every so often. Dogs just make the day so much better! This is a photo of my dog, Bear Jones, sitting outside my office. He likes to sit in the doorway so he can see everyone as they pass by. He’s such a cutie! Except when I need to sew…then he sits right on top of the fabric or pattern or whatever supplies accidentally fall on the floor. He’s no dummy–he knows that I’ll be reaching for it soon and will have to pet him!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives