Our office allows people to bring their dogs to work every so often. Dogs just make the day so much better! This is a photo of my dog, Bear Jones, sitting outside my office. He likes to sit in the doorway so he can see everyone as they pass by. He’s such a cutie! Except when I need to sew…then he sits right on top of the fabric or pattern or whatever supplies accidentally fall on the floor. He’s no dummy–he knows that I’ll be reaching for it soon and will have to pet him!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives