Our office allows people to bring their dogs to work every so often. Dogs just make the day so much better! This is a photo of my dog, Bear Jones, sitting outside my office. He likes to sit in the doorway so he can see everyone as they pass by. He’s such a cutie! Except when I need to sew…then he sits right on top of the fabric or pattern or whatever supplies accidentally fall on the floor. He’s no dummy–he knows that I’ll be reaching for it soon and will have to pet him!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives