Are you still in need of quick Christmas gift and decor ideas? Check out Ellen’s adorable candy cane covers, featured in Sew it All (on newsstands Dec 29th) and today on the BurdaStyle blog. BurdaStyle even came up with a super cute brooch variation where you can stow a pen or crochet hook. So clever! Download the free pattern and tutorial to make your own little Frosty by tonight!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 3: Bagging a Jacket Lining
Read From Our Archives