Are you still in need of quick Christmas gift and decor ideas? Check out Ellen’s adorable candy cane covers, featured in Sew it All (on newsstands Dec 29th) and today on the BurdaStyle blog. BurdaStyle even came up with a super cute brooch variation where you can stow a pen or crochet hook. So clever! Download the free pattern and tutorial to make your own little Frosty by tonight!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
- Tell Me Your Bra Wearing Pet Peeves + Enter To Win A Lingerie Project E-book
- Upcoming Webinar: A Bra That Fits with Monica Bravo
- HOME DECORATING MADE EASY WITH PAM DAMOUR
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
Read From Our Archives