Are you still in need of quick Christmas gift and decor ideas? Check out Ellen’s adorable candy cane covers, featured in Sew it All (on newsstands Dec 29th) and today on the BurdaStyle blog. BurdaStyle even came up with a super cute brooch variation where you can stow a pen or crochet hook. So clever! Download the free pattern and tutorial to make your own little Frosty by tonight!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives