Are you still in need of quick Christmas gift and decor ideas? Check out Ellen’s adorable candy cane covers, featured in Sew it All (on newsstands Dec 29th) and today on the BurdaStyle blog. BurdaStyle even came up with a super cute brooch variation where you can stow a pen or crochet hook. So clever! Download the free pattern and tutorial to make your own little Frosty by tonight!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives