Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2010
The devastating images of Haiti appearing online and in the news have compelled all of us to look for ways to extend help. While following the catastrophic aftermath of the earthquake, the American Sewing Guild began brainstorming a way that … Continue reading
I hope you’ve been enjoying this year’s American Idol show. I always look forward to watching and seeing what singing talent is out there! I especially love the auditions because there are some zany contestants. If you don’t have the … Continue reading
Yesterday was a cloudy, chilly, blustery day in Denver, so my sister, mom and I wanted to stick to indoor activities. Luckily, we’re never short on supplies for potential projects. And while sewing is my first love, I really like … Continue reading
Exciting news! Last night at 10:34, my new little cousin Taelor was born. She and her mom are doing great. Here’s a peek from Taelor’s first photo shoot: When I found out that a new cousin was on the way, … Continue reading
Today we learned the cool way that the Springs Creative Products Group, LLC is supporting the fight against breast cancer. SCPG partnered with Hancock Fabrics, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Creative Home Arts to sponsor the “Brave and … Continue reading
Today is my first day back to work after a nice holiday break, and to my delight, I was greeted by the first copies of the brand new Feb/March ’10 Sew News that just arrived at our office. This issue … Continue reading