Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2010
The devastating images of Haiti appearing online and in the news have compelled all of us to look for ways to extend help. While following the catastrophic aftermath of the earthquake, the American Sewing Guild began brainstorming a way that … Continue reading
I hope you’ve been enjoying this year’s American Idol show. I always look forward to watching and seeing what singing talent is out there! I especially love the auditions because there are some zany contestants. If you don’t have the … Continue reading
Yesterday was a cloudy, chilly, blustery day in Denver, so my sister, mom and I wanted to stick to indoor activities. Luckily, we’re never short on supplies for potential projects. And while sewing is my first love, I really like … Continue reading
Exciting news! Last night at 10:34, my new little cousin Taelor was born. She and her mom are doing great. Here’s a peek from Taelor’s first photo shoot: When I found out that a new cousin was on the way, … Continue reading
Today we learned the cool way that the Springs Creative Products Group, LLC is supporting the fight against breast cancer. SCPG partnered with Hancock Fabrics, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Creative Home Arts to sponsor the “Brave and … Continue reading
Today is my first day back to work after a nice holiday break, and to my delight, I was greeted by the first copies of the brand new Feb/March ’10 Sew News that just arrived at our office. This issue … Continue reading