The devastating images of Haiti appearing online and in the news have compelled all of us to look for ways to extend help. While following the catastrophic aftermath of the earthquake, the American Sewing Guild began brainstorming a way that we could come together as a community of sewers to offer aid to the people of Haiti. The ASG has a rich tradition of helping those in need through community service projects and fundraising, so they’ve initiated the ASG Haiti Relief Fund. 100% of the proceeds collected will be donated to Haiti Relief. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of food, water and medicine, so monetary contributions are the the most effective way to help. Don’t hesitate, go to asg.org to make a donation and become a part of this effort!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
Read From Our Archives