The devastating images of Haiti appearing online and in the news have compelled all of us to look for ways to extend help. While following the catastrophic aftermath of the earthquake, the American Sewing Guild began brainstorming a way that we could come together as a community of sewers to offer aid to the people of Haiti. The ASG has a rich tradition of helping those in need through community service projects and fundraising, so they’ve initiated the ASG Haiti Relief Fund. 100% of the proceeds collected will be donated to Haiti Relief. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of food, water and medicine, so monetary contributions are the the most effective way to help. Don’t hesitate, go to asg.org to make a donation and become a part of this effort!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives