The devastating images of Haiti appearing online and in the news have compelled all of us to look for ways to extend help. While following the catastrophic aftermath of the earthquake, the American Sewing Guild began brainstorming a way that we could come together as a community of sewers to offer aid to the people of Haiti. The ASG has a rich tradition of helping those in need through community service projects and fundraising, so they’ve initiated the ASG Haiti Relief Fund. 100% of the proceeds collected will be donated to Haiti Relief. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of food, water and medicine, so monetary contributions are the the most effective way to help. Don’t hesitate, go to asg.org to make a donation and become a part of this effort!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
Read From Our Archives