Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Hurry! Sew It All is only available for a few more weeks, and we have less than 100 copies left in our store! Don’t miss out on 45 cute and quick projects, not to mention all the great info on … Continue reading
Singer and Coats and Clark have just announced that they’ll co-sponsor the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards, the exciting Handbag Designer 101 contest honoring designers worldwide for their original handbag creations. The lucky winner of the “Best Handmade Bag” category … Continue reading
Last Friday, some of our editorial staff spent the day the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo in Denver. We attended classes, caught up with a few of our contributors and walked the show to see lots of new gadgets, fabric and … Continue reading
This past weekend, Kent State University fashion design students participated in the 2nd annual Coats & Clark Design Challenge for the chance to win prizes, scholarship money and lots of designer cred. Each contestant was given only five yards of … Continue reading