Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Hurry! Sew It All is only available for a few more weeks, and we have less than 100 copies left in our store! Don’t miss out on 45 cute and quick projects, not to mention all the great info on … Continue reading
Singer and Coats and Clark have just announced that they’ll co-sponsor the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards, the exciting Handbag Designer 101 contest honoring designers worldwide for their original handbag creations. The lucky winner of the “Best Handmade Bag” category … Continue reading
Last Friday, some of our editorial staff spent the day the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo in Denver. We attended classes, caught up with a few of our contributors and walked the show to see lots of new gadgets, fabric and … Continue reading
This past weekend, Kent State University fashion design students participated in the 2nd annual Coats & Clark Design Challenge for the chance to win prizes, scholarship money and lots of designer cred. Each contestant was given only five yards of … Continue reading