Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Hurry! Sew It All is only available for a few more weeks, and we have less than 100 copies left in our store! Don’t miss out on 45 cute and quick projects, not to mention all the great info on … Continue reading
Singer and Coats and Clark have just announced that they’ll co-sponsor the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards, the exciting Handbag Designer 101 contest honoring designers worldwide for their original handbag creations. The lucky winner of the “Best Handmade Bag” category … Continue reading
Last Friday, some of our editorial staff spent the day the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo in Denver. We attended classes, caught up with a few of our contributors and walked the show to see lots of new gadgets, fabric and … Continue reading
This past weekend, Kent State University fashion design students participated in the 2nd annual Coats & Clark Design Challenge for the chance to win prizes, scholarship money and lots of designer cred. Each contestant was given only five yards of … Continue reading