Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Kim forwarded this Wall Street Journal article to me. It’s about truckers who have taken up sewing, knitting and quilting as a pastime during off hours. Take a look! I think it’s interesting and inspirational. How do you use sewing to … Continue reading
Spring is finally here! Although fall and winter are my favorite seasons, I appreciate spring because it’s a time of renewal, color and life. I also love the warm days and cool nights. But most of all, I love the … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who participated in our Crafty Chica book giveaway! It’s so much fun to find out what everyone is working on. We just drew randomly from all of the commenters and the winner is–drum roll, please– Congratulations, Sue! … Continue reading
Did you know that March is National Craft Month? Kathy Cano-Murillo, aka the Crafty Chica, is making the most of this momentous month, along with the release of her debut novel, Waking Up in the Land of Glitter ($13.99, Grand … Continue reading
At our office, we love any excuse to bring in treats to share. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day today, we had an delicious Irish feast– complete with green-tinted deviled eggs! Here’s Kim, me and Kari, glittery Shamrock headbands and … Continue reading
Here is shirt #2. I am calling it a cardigan…but it’s really a little bolero with bias trim and a covered button. First I found a cute fabric that matched a light green T-shirt. I cut 2 1/4″-wide bias strips … Continue reading