Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2010
I stopped into Old Navy the other day during my lunch break and was pleasantly surprised by a $5 T-shirt sale. I snatched up 10 shirts for $50 and started playing. I have completed three shirt makeovers so far. Two … Continue reading
I just spoke with American Friends of Cecily’s Fund, and they told me that our readers are doing a great job sending in bags! Thank you to everyone who has sent in a bag or is planning to get involved! Please … Continue reading
We’re now down to less than 50 copies of Sew It All in our store. If you still haven’t ordered your own copy, don’t wait! Having 45 quick projects at your fingertips is a great resource, whether you’re a sewing … Continue reading
As promised, here are some pictures of the fun we had in the sewing lab right here at the office. Thanks, Kim, for remembering your camera! It feels good to help Operation Orphan Education! ^ Matt, the Art Director of Creative … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! I am back from the Puyallup Sewing & Stitchery Expo and am busy gathering photos, video, new products and more to share with you. I was happy to attend the Threads for Life Kids fashion show on Sunday afternoon. … Continue reading
Last week was chaotic fun at the office! We got a bunch of people together to sew bags for Operation Orphan Education, a charity mission hosted by Sew News and American Friends of Cecily’s Fund. The bags will be auctioned … Continue reading
Finalists in the 62nd Annual Make it With Wool competition vied for top honors at the American Sheep Industry Association/National Lamb Feeders Association annual convention on Jan. 23. More than 900 contestants nationwide entered state MIWW competitions, using a whopping … Continue reading