Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Singer has recently partnered with fashion up-and-comer Cecilia Cassini. The coolest part? Cecilia is only 10 years old–talk about getting a head start! Singer gave Cecilia a brand new Singer Confidence machine to help her create her very own line, … Continue reading
Do any of you watch American Idol? Who do you think is going to win? Who do you want to win? I was sad when Didi Benami went home. I thought she had such a unique voice. — Speaking of … Continue reading
Have you seen the Spring ’10 issue of Quilting & Embroidery? Brought to you by our sister publication, Quiltmaker, this special issue features tons of inspiring ideas and projects for combining machine embroidery and quilting. If you’re new to machine … Continue reading
The tulips in my front yard are finally emerging. And the lilac bush is finally deciding to start budding. It’s rare that the sun doesn’t come out in Colorado… This was the view from my front yard as I got … Continue reading
One of our frequent contributors, Kate Van Fleet is attending the annual International Quilt Festival in Chicago today. She sent me this photo of the quilt that won Best in Show this year. Quilts.com What do you think?
From sewers to crafters to fiber artists, it seems like there’s an unlimited number of titles for people who like to create with fabric and thread. While I generally concentrate on garments and accessories, I cant’ help being enticed by … Continue reading