Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Singer has recently partnered with fashion up-and-comer Cecilia Cassini. The coolest part? Cecilia is only 10 years old–talk about getting a head start! Singer gave Cecilia a brand new Singer Confidence machine to help her create her very own line, … Continue reading
Do any of you watch American Idol? Who do you think is going to win? Who do you want to win? I was sad when Didi Benami went home. I thought she had such a unique voice. — Speaking of … Continue reading
Have you seen the Spring ’10 issue of Quilting & Embroidery? Brought to you by our sister publication, Quiltmaker, this special issue features tons of inspiring ideas and projects for combining machine embroidery and quilting. If you’re new to machine … Continue reading
The tulips in my front yard are finally emerging. And the lilac bush is finally deciding to start budding. It’s rare that the sun doesn’t come out in Colorado… This was the view from my front yard as I got … Continue reading
One of our frequent contributors, Kate Van Fleet is attending the annual International Quilt Festival in Chicago today. She sent me this photo of the quilt that won Best in Show this year. Quilts.com What do you think?
From sewers to crafters to fiber artists, it seems like there’s an unlimited number of titles for people who like to create with fabric and thread. While I generally concentrate on garments and accessories, I cant’ help being enticed by … Continue reading