Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Picture this: I’m back at work from a busy weekend at Quilt Market in Minneapolis. While sifting through over 200 e-mails, opening snail mail and listening to voice mails, I proceed to accidentally delete all of my Quilt Market photos … Continue reading
It was my friend’s birthday on Saturday, so I decided to make her a simple quilted throw. I finished on Saturday evening, right before her party. I wrapped it in a box and tied a pretty bow around it. She … Continue reading
Happy Friday to all! Answer the questions below by posting a comment and we’ll pick one person at random to win The Sew It Book: Ten Things to Make with a Needle and Thread and Odds and Ends, original text … Continue reading
Check out the finalists of the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards! Click here to view the cool bags!
Here in Colorado, we certainly had our share of April showers. The plus side? May flowers, of course. Today the sky is blue and the pretty flowering trees outside our office have started to bloom, definitely setting the mood for … Continue reading
Whether you’re still shopping (or sewing) for Mom, or just want to add a little oomph to her gift, check out this excellent Mother’s Day deal. For a limited time, renew or subscribe to Sew News at a special low … Continue reading
Last week, we told you about Spring ’10 Quilting & Embroidery , available only on newsstands and Quilter’s Village. Yet another great benefit of this issue is the fun Finishing Touch Embroidered Label Contest. Simply design your own embroidered quilt … Continue reading