Here in Colorado, we certainly had our share of April showers. The plus side? May flowers, of course. Today the sky is blue and the pretty flowering trees outside our office have started to bloom, definitely setting the mood for leisurely walks, bike rides and impromptu picnics. What could make this day even lovelier? A free Pretty Picnic Cloth project, courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives