Here in Colorado, we certainly had our share of April showers. The plus side? May flowers, of course. Today the sky is blue and the pretty flowering trees outside our office have started to bloom, definitely setting the mood for leisurely walks, bike rides and impromptu picnics. What could make this day even lovelier? A free Pretty Picnic Cloth project, courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives