Here in Colorado, we certainly had our share of April showers. The plus side? May flowers, of course. Today the sky is blue and the pretty flowering trees outside our office have started to bloom, definitely setting the mood for leisurely walks, bike rides and impromptu picnics. What could make this day even lovelier? A free Pretty Picnic Cloth project, courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
Read From Our Archives