FREE STUFF FRIDAY!

Happy Friday to all!

Answer the questions below by posting a comment and we’ll pick one person at random to win The Sew It Book: Ten Things to Make with a Needle and Thread and Odds and Ends, original text by Rachel Taft Dixon, reissued by Amy Barickman of Indygo Junction and The Vintage Workshop (MSRP: $19.99).

sew it book1 150x150 FREE STUFF FRIDAY!

1. Are you a Sew News subscriber, or do you buy it on the newsstand?

2. How did you find us on Facebook?

Keep checking back! We’ll pick one winner from the answers below.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to FREE STUFF FRIDAY!

1. saskia Stallings says:

I’m a subscriber

2. saskia Stallings says:

I learned about your facebook page in my sew news catalog

3. Judie Stevens says:

I am a subscriber to Sew News magazine.
    I found Sew News magazine on Facebook by entering “Sew News Magazine” in the search box.

4. Mary says:

I used to subscribe, but now read at the library.
    Found you on FB by being fanned.

5. Pam VanAustin says:

I am a long time subscriber.

Learned about you on Facebook from the magazine.

6. Haylee says:

I buy it on the newstand and I searched for you guys and found you!

7. Susan says:

I received a gift subscription – I have been sewing for years. My daughter and I have opend a small busiess designing and sewing children’s clothes. We are having a hard time finding snaps and zippers that meet the Consumper Protection Safety Act. Do you have any readers who might have suggestions?

8. Ellen says:

I Am subscriber to Sew News and saw the ad in Sew News magazine about FaceBook

9. Marian Brooks says:

I subscribe to sew news, love the magazine
    Found this site on facebook

10. I will be a member! Found your link on another blog while surfing.
    Big hug,
    Deborah

11. Laura Grossner says:

I buy your pub on the news stand when ever i see it. I already have wayyyyy too many (over 20) other pubs coming to the house so have to “sneak” in the others that i want also; am waiting for some subs to end so can wade through some i know i don’t want to p/up others i do. When i got on fb I NATURALLY went looking for quilting sites and when i ran across your pub again i NATURALLY came looking for you. It was of course a “no brainer” ! I love the patterns and the lessons. keep up the great work.