Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I was lucky enough to spend last Friday and Saturday having a crafty and creative great time at Brini Maxwell’s Crafts for the Masses: Tassel and Pom-Pom-athon, a fantastic event hosted by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program … Continue reading
If you’re considering investing in a new machine, Bernina is now offering a cool way to try before you buy. Experience the top-of-the-line 8 Series on a brand new interactive Web site that includes a downloadable machine simulator, video demonstrations, … Continue reading
We need your help! Operation Orphan Education is Sew News’ charitable effort for 2010. We teamed up with American Friends of Cecily’s Fund, and we’re excited for all our readers to get involved. American Friends of Cecily’s Fund (AFCF) is … Continue reading