If you’re considering investing in a new machine, Bernina is now offering a cool way to try before you buy. Experience the top-of-the-line 8 Series on a brand new interactive Web site that includes a downloadable machine simulator, video demonstrations, interviews and free patterns. Take a virtual test-drive of the machines’ features, including a high-tech color touchscreen, jumbo bobbin and impressive stitching speed, without having to leave home or even change out of your PJs!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives