Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Our sister publication, Paper Crafts, has a fantastically inspirational blog called Moxie Fab World hosted by creative editor Cath Edvalson, that highlights all of the latest and greatest trends in paper crafting. I love finding new ideas in art, fashion … Continue reading
Whether or not you’re a semi-obsessed fan (like me!) of AMC’s ’6os-era drama Mad Men, the show has definitely started influencing the fashion world with its glamorous period costumes. Last night was the premiere of Season 4, so my friend … Continue reading
Check out this exciting opportunity to refresh and enhance your sewing skills. Coming soon to a Husqvarna Viking dealer near you is Sew Trendy Techniques, a 6-hour class designed to show you how you can use your sewing machine to … Continue reading
Set your TiVo and cheer on Colorado’s own designer, Mondo Guerra, as he takes on the fashion world in season 8 of Project Runway, premiering July 29 on Lifetime. I realize many of you aren’t from Colorado, but for us … Continue reading
This week, Kari, Colleen, Kim and I are attending the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo here in Denver. Here’s Colleen (right) and me getting ready for a stitch-filled day at the RMSE in February: Sewing shows are a fun way to … Continue reading
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! To me, it means beautiful weather, family, friends, camping, relaxing, fireworks, baseball games, cookouts, and celebrating the Declaration of Independence. We live in a great country! What are your holiday … Continue reading