Check out this exciting opportunity to refresh and enhance your sewing skills. Coming soon to a Husqvarna Viking dealer near you is Sew Trendy Techniques, a 6-hour class designed to show you how you can use your sewing machine to incorporate the latest trends and techniques into your garment, home-decor and quilting projects. You’ll learn creative piping techniques, fun effects with ruffles and pleating, surface embellishment ideas and much more. To learn more and to find a class in your area, visit sewtrendytechniques.com.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
Read From Our Archives