Check out this exciting opportunity to refresh and enhance your sewing skills. Coming soon to a Husqvarna Viking dealer near you is Sew Trendy Techniques, a 6-hour class designed to show you how you can use your sewing machine to incorporate the latest trends and techniques into your garment, home-decor and quilting projects. You’ll learn creative piping techniques, fun effects with ruffles and pleating, surface embellishment ideas and much more. To learn more and to find a class in your area, visit sewtrendytechniques.com.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing for Good: 9 Sewing Charities that Need Your Help
- Wardrobe Planning: Too Many Distractions
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 3: Applying Bias Tape
- Spring & Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning, Part 2
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 2: Installing an Exposed Zipper
- Spring and Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning
- Sew Along with Kimberly Payne, Straight Stitch Designs
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 1: How to Sew Darts
- Statement Sleeves! Sewing’s Hot Focus + Tips From Linda Reynold’s Master Class in Set-In Sleeves
- And the Winner of the Modern Machine Embroidery Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives