Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Kim Lee and I returned from the American Sewing Expo and have just about recovered! There’s so much to do in three days that it can be overwhelming. But we’ve rested and digested, and I’m ready to share some photos … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! I’ve been so busy after returning from Baby Lock Tech in St. Louis (although Aug 29 seems like it was yesterday), but I’m finally getting to post some of the photos I took while attending this great conference! … Continue reading
Help support research for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) by participating in the 2nd Annual Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge, brought to you by Quilters Dream Batting. Last year’s Challenge was a huge success. In just seven months, the Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge received … Continue reading