Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Kim Lee and I returned from the American Sewing Expo and have just about recovered! There’s so much to do in three days that it can be overwhelming. But we’ve rested and digested, and I’m ready to share some photos … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! I’ve been so busy after returning from Baby Lock Tech in St. Louis (although Aug 29 seems like it was yesterday), but I’m finally getting to post some of the photos I took while attending this great conference! … Continue reading
Help support research for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) by participating in the 2nd Annual Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge, brought to you by Quilters Dream Batting. Last year’s Challenge was a huge success. In just seven months, the Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge received … Continue reading
Are you looking for ways to update your fall wardrobe? The latest issue of Sew News has tons of great ideas, including the cool dolman sleeve top featured in “Mod-ification Made Easy,” which you can quickly create by altering a … Continue reading
Help us get 2,000 fans! Have you started following Sew News on Facebook yet? Simply log-in and click the “Like” button at the top of the Sew News fan page to find out about the latest freebies, giveaways, tips, tricks, … Continue reading