Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Kim Lee and I returned from the American Sewing Expo and have just about recovered! There’s so much to do in three days that it can be overwhelming. But we’ve rested and digested, and I’m ready to share some photos … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! I’ve been so busy after returning from Baby Lock Tech in St. Louis (although Aug 29 seems like it was yesterday), but I’m finally getting to post some of the photos I took while attending this great conference! … Continue reading
Help support research for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) by participating in the 2nd Annual Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge, brought to you by Quilters Dream Batting. Last year’s Challenge was a huge success. In just seven months, the Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge received … Continue reading
Are you looking for ways to update your fall wardrobe? The latest issue of Sew News has tons of great ideas, including the cool dolman sleeve top featured in “Mod-ification Made Easy,” which you can quickly create by altering a … Continue reading
Help us get 2,000 fans! Have you started following Sew News on Facebook yet? Simply log-in and click the “Like” button at the top of the Sew News fan page to find out about the latest freebies, giveaways, tips, tricks, … Continue reading