Check out this great opportunity to support a very worthy cause. Dress for Success is an international nonprofit organization that helps disadvantaged women achieve economic success by providing professional attire, support and career development. For their 2010 Something to Share Campaign, they’ve partnered with Echo Design Group to create a limited-edition scarf embellished with the words “Believe,” “Success” and “Inspiration” in elegant shades of blue, red and green. For every scarf sold on echodesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success worldwide. Scarves are all the rage this fall–plus, gift-giving season is fast-approaching–so supporting Something to Share is really a no-brainer! Wouldn’t the scarf make a lovely and thoughtful Thanksgiving hostess gift or Christmas stocking stuffer?
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Common Serger Feet & How to Use Them
- Holiday Parties, Sequins & Sheers: New Issue of Sew News is here (and full of hacks!)
- And the Winner of the My Doll, My Style Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: My Doll, My Style by Anna Allen
- Tips for Fitting a Raglan Sleeve
- Backpack Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- A-Frame Sew Along Week 3: Elasticized Waistband
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 2: Sewing A Lapped Zipper
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 1: Colorblocking & Layout Options
- Inspired by Architecture: An Interview with Taylor McVay, Blueprints for Sewing
Read From Our Archives