Check out this great opportunity to support a very worthy cause. Dress for Success is an international nonprofit organization that helps disadvantaged women achieve economic success by providing professional attire, support and career development. For their 2010 Something to Share Campaign, they’ve partnered with Echo Design Group to create a limited-edition scarf embellished with the words “Believe,” “Success” and “Inspiration” in elegant shades of blue, red and green. For every scarf sold on echodesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success worldwide. Scarves are all the rage this fall–plus, gift-giving season is fast-approaching–so supporting Something to Share is really a no-brainer! Wouldn’t the scarf make a lovely and thoughtful Thanksgiving hostess gift or Christmas stocking stuffer?
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives