Check out this great opportunity to support a very worthy cause. Dress for Success is an international nonprofit organization that helps disadvantaged women achieve economic success by providing professional attire, support and career development. For their 2010 Something to Share Campaign, they’ve partnered with Echo Design Group to create a limited-edition scarf embellished with the words “Believe,” “Success” and “Inspiration” in elegant shades of blue, red and green. For every scarf sold on echodesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success worldwide. Scarves are all the rage this fall–plus, gift-giving season is fast-approaching–so supporting Something to Share is really a no-brainer! Wouldn’t the scarf make a lovely and thoughtful Thanksgiving hostess gift or Christmas stocking stuffer?
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives