Check out this great opportunity to support a very worthy cause. Dress for Success is an international nonprofit organization that helps disadvantaged women achieve economic success by providing professional attire, support and career development. For their 2010 Something to Share Campaign, they’ve partnered with Echo Design Group to create a limited-edition scarf embellished with the words “Believe,” “Success” and “Inspiration” in elegant shades of blue, red and green. For every scarf sold on echodesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success worldwide. Scarves are all the rage this fall–plus, gift-giving season is fast-approaching–so supporting Something to Share is really a no-brainer! Wouldn’t the scarf make a lovely and thoughtful Thanksgiving hostess gift or Christmas stocking stuffer?
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Spring & Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning, Part 2
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 2: Installing an Exposed Zipper
- Spring and Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning
- Sew Along with Kimberly Payne, Straight Stitch Designs
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 1: How to Sew Darts
- Statement Sleeves! Sewing’s Hot Focus + Tips From Linda Reynold’s Master Class in Set-In Sleeves
- And the Winner of the Modern Machine Embroidery Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
Read From Our Archives