Check out this great opportunity to support a very worthy cause. Dress for Success is an international nonprofit organization that helps disadvantaged women achieve economic success by providing professional attire, support and career development. For their 2010 Something to Share Campaign, they’ve partnered with Echo Design Group to create a limited-edition scarf embellished with the words “Believe,” “Success” and “Inspiration” in elegant shades of blue, red and green. For every scarf sold on echodesign.com, $15 will be donated to Dress for Success worldwide. Scarves are all the rage this fall–plus, gift-giving season is fast-approaching–so supporting Something to Share is really a no-brainer! Wouldn’t the scarf make a lovely and thoughtful Thanksgiving hostess gift or Christmas stocking stuffer?
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives