Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Yesterday I found out that Marie Osmond’s new sewing book, Marie Osmond’s Heartfelt Giving: Sew and Quilt for Family and Friends, will be out Nov.9. From the sneek peak on Amazon, it looks like it includes some really cute ideas. … Continue reading
This has been one of the most compelling and emotionally tumultuous seasons of Project Runway. In last night’s episode, we found out who would be awarded the chance to create collections for Fashion Week. Mayor Bloomberg announced that the challenge … Continue reading
Need something cozy to wear this winter? Have you checked out the “Top it Off” story on page 50 in the Nov/Dec ’10 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery? Right now, get FREE SHIPPING when you order the Thunder Bay Jacket pattern from Great Copy … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading