Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Have you started following Sew News on Twitter yet? It’s a fun and easy way to get real-time updates on the latest and greatest sewing tips, tricks and resources. And today, it’s also a great way to win a fabulous … Continue reading
Need something cozy to wear this winter? Have you checked out the “Top it Off” story on page 50 in the Nov/Dec ’10 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery? Right now, get FREE SHIPPING when you order the Thunder Bay Jacket pattern from Great Copy … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading