Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Have you started following Sew News on Twitter yet? It’s a fun and easy way to get real-time updates on the latest and greatest sewing tips, tricks and resources. And today, it’s also a great way to win a fabulous … Continue reading
Need something cozy to wear this winter? Have you checked out the “Top it Off” story on page 50 in the Nov/Dec ’10 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery? Right now, get FREE SHIPPING when you order the Thunder Bay Jacket pattern from Great Copy … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading