Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Almost four years ago, I went to California to tape two episodes of Uncommon Threads on the DIY network. Amy Stalp, former Editor of Sew News, and I attended as “the Sew Simple ladies,” and presented various projects for both … Continue reading
Due to the holiday, we weren’t able to post a FREE STUFF FRIDAY on Facebook. To make up for it, we’re having MANIC MONDAY today! Comment on this blog post below with an answer to this question: What would make … Continue reading
Check out the Sew News Facebook page today to find out how to win Amy Butler’s Oval Patchy Pillow Pattern–very cute! If you haven’t started following us on Facebook yet, simply click on the “Like” button so you can join … Continue reading
What do you get when you combine the dazzling creations of 11 independent designers, a fascinating parade of performers, a library-turned-runway, a local fashion hero, a healthy dose of competition and a sold-out crowd of almost 1,000 eager spectators? You … Continue reading
We recently asked readers “What charities do you sew for?” We received a TON of responses. And we’re publishing some of the answers in an upcoming issue–stay tuned! Obviously, sewing for a cause is something near and dear to your … Continue reading
You’re invited! If you’re in New York this Friday, get some Christmas shopping done and help a wonderful cause. This year’s Sew News charity effort, Operation Orphan Education, is still in full stride, and the American Friends of Cecily’s Fund … Continue reading