If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous local designer competition presented by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program on Nov. 18th at the Denver Central Library. Eleven independent designers will compete for the chance to win bragging rights and tons of fantastic prizes. Check out their amazing creations in the online exhibition, and then be sure to vote for your favorite. And if you’re a member of Team Mondo (as we are here at Sew News!) you’ll be excited to know that he’ll be in attendance as Frock Out’s very special guest judge! Get more information about the event and find out how to purchase tickets here.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives