If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous local designer competition presented by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program on Nov. 18th at the Denver Central Library. Eleven independent designers will compete for the chance to win bragging rights and tons of fantastic prizes. Check out their amazing creations in the online exhibition, and then be sure to vote for your favorite. And if you’re a member of Team Mondo (as we are here at Sew News!) you’ll be excited to know that he’ll be in attendance as Frock Out’s very special guest judge! Get more information about the event and find out how to purchase tickets here.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 3: Bagging a Jacket Lining
- Raglan Sweatshirt: Dress Hack
Read From Our Archives