If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous local designer competition presented by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program on Nov. 18th at the Denver Central Library. Eleven independent designers will compete for the chance to win bragging rights and tons of fantastic prizes. Check out their amazing creations in the online exhibition, and then be sure to vote for your favorite. And if you’re a member of Team Mondo (as we are here at Sew News!) you’ll be excited to know that he’ll be in attendance as Frock Out’s very special guest judge! Get more information about the event and find out how to purchase tickets here.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives