If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous local designer competition presented by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program on Nov. 18th at the Denver Central Library. Eleven independent designers will compete for the chance to win bragging rights and tons of fantastic prizes. Check out their amazing creations in the online exhibition, and then be sure to vote for your favorite. And if you’re a member of Team Mondo (as we are here at Sew News!) you’ll be excited to know that he’ll be in attendance as Frock Out’s very special guest judge! Get more information about the event and find out how to purchase tickets here.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 2: Adding Lace Trim
- Project Runway Recap, S16, E5
- Sewing Tip of the Week
- Throwback Thursday 9/14/17 – Sew News Halloweeen Projects From The Past!
- Sew News October/November 2017 Issue
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 1: Selecting Garment Fabrics
- Sew it All 11: Walking on Sunset Knit Dress Pattern
- Project Runway Week in Review S16, E4
- And the winner of the Sew Home giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Sew Home by Erin Schlosser
Read From Our Archives