If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous local designer competition presented by the Denver Public Library’s Fresh City Life program on Nov. 18th at the Denver Central Library. Eleven independent designers will compete for the chance to win bragging rights and tons of fantastic prizes. Check out their amazing creations in the online exhibition, and then be sure to vote for your favorite. And if you’re a member of Team Mondo (as we are here at Sew News!) you’ll be excited to know that he’ll be in attendance as Frock Out’s very special guest judge! Get more information about the event and find out how to purchase tickets here.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives