Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More Seconds and Quilting Bee Blocks. The event is scheduled for Oct 7 to 9, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT, and will include “question & answer panels, classes with hands on learning, projects to make-and-take, fun giveaways and prizes, networking events and so much more.” Sounds like a fabulous and super inspiring time! Check out Web site or The Sewing Summit on Facebook for more information and updates as the event approaches.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives