Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More Seconds and Quilting Bee Blocks. The event is scheduled for Oct 7 to 9, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT, and will include “question & answer panels, classes with hands on learning, projects to make-and-take, fun giveaways and prizes, networking events and so much more.” Sounds like a fabulous and super inspiring time! Check out Web site or The Sewing Summit on Facebook for more information and updates as the event approaches.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives