Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More Seconds and Quilting Bee Blocks. The event is scheduled for Oct 7 to 9, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT, and will include “question & answer panels, classes with hands on learning, projects to make-and-take, fun giveaways and prizes, networking events and so much more.” Sounds like a fabulous and super inspiring time! Check out Web site or The Sewing Summit on Facebook for more information and updates as the event approaches.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives