Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More Seconds and Quilting Bee Blocks. The event is scheduled for Oct 7 to 9, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT, and will include “question & answer panels, classes with hands on learning, projects to make-and-take, fun giveaways and prizes, networking events and so much more.” Sounds like a fabulous and super inspiring time! Check out Web site or The Sewing Summit on Facebook for more information and updates as the event approaches.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives