Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More Seconds and Quilting Bee Blocks. The event is scheduled for Oct 7 to 9, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT, and will include “question & answer panels, classes with hands on learning, projects to make-and-take, fun giveaways and prizes, networking events and so much more.” Sounds like a fabulous and super inspiring time! Check out Web site or The Sewing Summit on Facebook for more information and updates as the event approaches.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives