Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More … Continue reading
We had a wonderful response with some great answers! The winner is… Ahliah! Ahliah won a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) In Friday’s blog, we asked: What’s your favorite quick-and-easy sewing tip? Ahliah said: I always … Continue reading
If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous … Continue reading
It’s Free Stuff Friday! You could win a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) Attach the light directly to your sewing machine, wall or other surface for bright light. For your chance to win, simply answer the question: … Continue reading