Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Today I came across the announcement for what promises to be a very cool event next Fall. The Sewing Summit is a brand new sewing and blogging conference organized by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side and Erin of Two More … Continue reading
We had a wonderful response with some great answers! The winner is… Ahliah! Ahliah won a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) In Friday’s blog, we asked: What’s your favorite quick-and-easy sewing tip? Ahliah said: I always … Continue reading
If you’re still mourning the end of this season of Project Runway, don’t despair! You still have a chance to weigh in on up-and-coming design talent. Coming in just a few short weeks is Frock Out, a fun and fabulous … Continue reading
It’s Free Stuff Friday! You could win a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) Attach the light directly to your sewing machine, wall or other surface for bright light. For your chance to win, simply answer the question: … Continue reading