Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Yesterday, we asked how you like to identify yourself, i.e., as a sewist, designer, quilter, or another term altogether. Our lucky winner is Cindy f., who replied “I describe myself as a fabric artist. I do a lot of heirloom … Continue reading
We loved reading your responses to yesterday’s question: What was the first garment you ever sewed? To add my answer to the bunch, my first garment was an extremely easy one-seam elastic-waist skirt made from red floral print fabric, of … Continue reading
WOW! We got an awesome response to our Day 9 Giveaway for Bags in Bloom: Create 20 Unique Flower Purses with Simple Embroidered Stitches and Easy-to-Sew Patterns. You all must be as bag-crazy as we are!The lucky winner is…drum roll, … Continue reading
Bags make great sewing projects because they can be as simple or complicated as you want. It’s also fun to make something wearable that doesn’t need to be fitted and altered. In fact, we love sewing bags so much here … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who participated in our 12 Days of Giveaways on Day 7 & Day 8! Let’s find out who the lucky winners are: On Day 7, we asked: How many UFOs (unfinished objects) do you have? I bet … Continue reading
For Day 8 of our 12 Days of Giveaways, we have fabulous freebies from Seams Sew Special! Download two gorgeous Christmas projects, each valued at $15, featuring beautiful embroidery designs. Make an adorable bell pull with the cheerful “Very Merry … Continue reading