Need a gift idea for a sewing buddy? Or maybe you know someone who’s learning to sew and could use extra help and inspiration? You’re in luck! Just in time for the holidays, we’re offering this exclusive two-for-one subscription deal on Sew News. Until Jan. 18, you can subscribe or renew your subscription at a special low rate, and give a one year subscription to a friend absolutely free! To top it off, you and your friend will also both receive a free sewing gift. What a great way to give the gift of sewing all year long! To take advantage of this super deal, simply click below:
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives