Need a gift idea for a sewing buddy? Or maybe you know someone who’s learning to sew and could use extra help and inspiration? You’re in luck! Just in time for the holidays, we’re offering this exclusive two-for-one subscription deal on Sew News. Until Jan. 18, you can subscribe or renew your subscription at a special low rate, and give a one year subscription to a friend absolutely free! To top it off, you and your friend will also both receive a free sewing gift. What a great way to give the gift of sewing all year long! To take advantage of this super deal, simply click below:
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives