Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Congratulations to Christie J., the winner of yesterday’s giveaway! And thanks to everyone for contributing your suggestions for home-dec projects and techniques you’d like to see in Sew News. Here’s Christie’s answer: “How to have a put together space but … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway, and congrats to our winner, Jeny! All of you had such fantastic ideas and tips for sewing green. What a resourceful group of sewists! Here’s Jeny’s response: “I love making things from … Continue reading
Congratulations to, Lisa, our winner from Day 3! We asked you how you’ve inspired a kid (or kids) to sew. It was so much fun reading about how you’re all passing on the love of sewing. If you need ideas … Continue reading
Congratulations to Donna, the winner of yesterday’s giveaway! We asked what types of techniques and projects you’d most like to see in Sew News. Here’s Donna’s response: “I would love to see more purse/bag patterns along with projects to make … Continue reading
Congratulations to yesterday’s winner, Jeanne, for her great answer: “My daughter is doing Tunisian crochet scarves for all her family and co-workers; I am making fleece hats for all, plus flannel pjs for my kids [family tradition] plus assorted totes … Continue reading
It’s the season of giving, and Sew News is getting into the spirit with a fantastic 12 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Starting today through Dec. 23, we’ll be giving away a fabulous sewing book at random to one … Continue reading