Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2011
To celebrate the beginning of another great week of sewing, we have an extra-special pattern to give away to one lucky reader! Favorite designer Amy Butler has just come out with an adorable new bag pattern: The Charm Clutch. The … Continue reading
Whether or not you care who won last night at the Golden Globes, it’s fun to spot trends and make your picks for best and worst dressed. Seeing fresh colors, silhouettes, embellishments and design details can also be a great … Continue reading
Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? If I do tune into award shows, I usually do it at the beginning of the show just to see the glamorous dresses and dapper tuxes walk down the red carpet. What looks … Continue reading
Is your winter wardrobe looking a little weary? Do you need some quick and easy sewing ideas for the weekend? Check out five of the fabulous projects from Sew it All, Volume 2, all perfect for chilly January days. The … Continue reading
Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and … Continue reading