Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and innovations by entering a one-of-a-kind garment that’s uniquely you. Upload a photograph of your garment to the site, and then enlist everyone you know to start voting for you. You can use any pattern you like, or when you register, you’ll receive a 50% off coupon code to purchase the Trio T-Shirt, Top & Pants pattern from The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection. Find out more about the contest and prize package and read the full rules here. Don’t miss your opportunity to become the Sew News Style Star!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives