Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and innovations by entering a one-of-a-kind garment that’s uniquely you. Upload a photograph of your garment to the site, and then enlist everyone you know to start voting for you. You can use any pattern you like, or when you register, you’ll receive a 50% off coupon code to purchase the Trio T-Shirt, Top & Pants pattern from The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection. Find out more about the contest and prize package and read the full rules here. Don’t miss your opportunity to become the Sew News Style Star!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives