Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and innovations by entering a one-of-a-kind garment that’s uniquely you. Upload a photograph of your garment to the site, and then enlist everyone you know to start voting for you. You can use any pattern you like, or when you register, you’ll receive a 50% off coupon code to purchase the Trio T-Shirt, Top & Pants pattern from The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection. Find out more about the contest and prize package and read the full rules here. Don’t miss your opportunity to become the Sew News Style Star!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives