Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and innovations by entering a one-of-a-kind garment that’s uniquely you. Upload a photograph of your garment to the site, and then enlist everyone you know to start voting for you. You can use any pattern you like, or when you register, you’ll receive a 50% off coupon code to purchase the Trio T-Shirt, Top & Pants pattern from The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection. Find out more about the contest and prize package and read the full rules here. Don’t miss your opportunity to become the Sew News Style Star!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives