Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and innovations by entering a one-of-a-kind garment that’s uniquely you. Upload a photograph of your garment to the site, and then enlist everyone you know to start voting for you. You can use any pattern you like, or when you register, you’ll receive a 50% off coupon code to purchase the Trio T-Shirt, Top & Pants pattern from The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection. Find out more about the contest and prize package and read the full rules here. Don’t miss your opportunity to become the Sew News Style Star!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives