Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 3: Sewing a Placket
- Tank Week: Rumi Tank by Christine Haynes Patterns
- Tank Week: Lago Tank by Itch to Stitch
- Tank Week: Ella Top by Liola Patterns
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 2: Adding Inseam Pockets
- Tank Week: Adventure Tank by Fancy Tiger Crafts
- Tank Week: Willow Tank by Grainline Studio
- Tank Week is here!
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Setting Sleeves
- Tony Awards Best Dressed 2017
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Check out this heartwarming story about members of a sewing guild that use their skills to help sick children. Are you a member of a sewing guild chapter? What kinds of projects do you work on?
Coming up in the April/May ’11 issue of Sew News, we’re featuring an adorable reversible raincoat. Here’s a sneak peek: The pattern is Amy Butler’s Rainy Days Hooded Raincoat. Cute, right? One side of the coat is made from laminated … Continue reading
Mark your calendar! Coming up on March 2nd, Sew News will be hosting an auction of the quilts we’ve received for Operation Alzheimer’s Prevention. We’ve gotten a great response so far, and we want to sincerely thank everyone who’s contributed … Continue reading
Last week, the Sew News team paid a visit to the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo in Denver. It’s always a great opportunity to gather inspiration and connect with fellow sewing enthusiasts. Kari and I spent Friday taking classes, checking out … Continue reading
Congratulations to Courtenay C., the winner of our Monday giveaway! She won a copy of the book Making Baby’s Clothes: 25 Fun and Practical Designs for 0-3 Year Olds by Rob Merrett (Cico Books; MSRP: $19.95)! Here is her response: … Continue reading
It’s so much fun to see the winners of the annual national Make it With Wool contest. This year, Sarah Olson of Minnesota won the Sew News Exemplary Construction Award. Here she is in her winning outfit. Congratulations and great … Continue reading