On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives