On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
Read From Our Archives