On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
- Tell Me Your Bra Wearing Pet Peeves + Enter To Win A Lingerie Project E-book
- Upcoming Webinar: A Bra That Fits with Monica Bravo
- HOME DECORATING MADE EASY WITH PAM DAMOUR
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
Read From Our Archives