On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Selection
- 6 Fall Sewing Must-Haves with Allie Olson
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Styling
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Tutorial
- DIY Textiles: Plastic Bag Painting Technique
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
Read From Our Archives