On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Spring & Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning, Part 2
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 2: Installing an Exposed Zipper
- Spring and Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning
- Sew Along with Kimberly Payne, Straight Stitch Designs
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 1: How to Sew Darts
- Statement Sleeves! Sewing’s Hot Focus + Tips From Linda Reynold’s Master Class in Set-In Sleeves
- And the Winner of the Modern Machine Embroidery Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
Read From Our Archives