On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tank Top Pattern Pick–Rumi by Christine Haynes Patterns
- Tank Week: Lago Tank by Itch to Stitch
- Tank Week: Ella Top by Liola Patterns
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 2: Adding Inseam Pockets
- Tank Week: Adventure Tank by Fancy Tiger Crafts
- Tank Week: Willow Tank by Grainline Studio
- Tank Week is here!
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Setting Sleeves
- Tony Awards Best Dressed 2017
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 3: Attaching the Lid
Read From Our Archives