On Monday, we had a special giveaway for Amy Butler’s brand new Charm Clutch pattern. We asked you to answer the question: “What’s your favorite quick-and-easy project?” It was really fun reading through your responses, plus it gave me lots of great ideas! We picked one commenter at random, and the lucky winner is Grace! Here’s her answer: “My quick and easy project are the mini diaper & wipes bags that I make. All I usually need are 2 fat quarters and I’ll have a new bag in about an hour!” That sounds like an excellent quick project. Congratulations, Grace, and thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Serger Maintenance and Tension Tips
- And the Winner of the Sew Luxe Leather Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Sew Luxe Leather by Rosanna Clare Gethin
- Common Serger Feet & How to Use Them
- Holiday Parties, Sequins & Sheers: New Issue of Sew News is here (and full of hacks!)
- And the Winner of the My Doll, My Style Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: My Doll, My Style by Anna Allen
- Tips for Fitting a Raglan Sleeve
- Backpack Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- A-Frame Sew Along Week 3: Elasticized Waistband
Read From Our Archives