Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Win a Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA! The Kit is perfect for beginners or to take on trips for quick repairs. It comes with 40 pins, mini pin cushion, pair of scissors, seam ripper, 60″-long tape measure, … Continue reading
Check out the Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. Click on the station links to visit their program schedule for more information and don’t forget to sign up for email reminders so you don’t … Continue reading
Sew It All will air on KENWDT2 on Tuesday, March 29th at 12:30pm in Porales, NM. Or watch “T-Shirt Transformation” with Megan Nicolay from Generation T and learn how to create a stylish wrap top from a T-shirt on WQPT … Continue reading
Newsflash! We’re “sew” excited to announce the release of the very first FREE Sewing Basics eBook from Sew News! Whether you’re a sewing veteran or newbie, this must-have eBook offers four step-by-step guides to help you brush up on essential … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who responded to our Free Stuff Friday contest! It’s great to know everyone walks out of a sewing expo with IDEAS! And for people who have never gone to a show, hopefully you’ve been inspired to check … Continue reading
It’s another Free Stuff Friday Giveaway! We just got back from the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Atlanta and are about to head out to the Chicago OSQE on March 31st. Going to sewing shows is a great place … Continue reading