Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Win a Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA! The Kit is perfect for beginners or to take on trips for quick repairs. It comes with 40 pins, mini pin cushion, pair of scissors, seam ripper, 60″-long tape measure, … Continue reading
Check out the Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. Click on the station links to visit their program schedule for more information and don’t forget to sign up for email reminders so you don’t … Continue reading
Sew It All will air on KENWDT2 on Tuesday, March 29th at 12:30pm in Porales, NM. Or watch “T-Shirt Transformation” with Megan Nicolay from Generation T and learn how to create a stylish wrap top from a T-shirt on WQPT … Continue reading
Newsflash! We’re “sew” excited to announce the release of the very first FREE Sewing Basics eBook from Sew News! Whether you’re a sewing veteran or newbie, this must-have eBook offers four step-by-step guides to help you brush up on essential … Continue reading