Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Too Blessed To Be Stressed! + New Class From Kenneth D. King!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Happy Friday! We’re giving away a My Style Greeting pattern from Islander Sewing Systems! This fun kit allows you to sew your own adorable greeting cards! For your chance to win, simply answer the question below. From the answers, we’ll … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away (Sunday, May 8th)! Why not make your mom’s day extra special by giving her something handmade? Here are five great projects bound to delight even the pickiest of mothers: Tasseled Tote: Make … Continue reading
Lately, we’ve been seeing so many awesome stories of sewists of all ages doing amazing things to help those in need. Check out six recent news pieces to get great ideas on how you can lend a hand, too! Threads … Continue reading
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. In addition, we are now airing in Detroit, MI, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Charleston, IL, Champaign, IL (University of Illinois) and Cleveland, OH (including … Continue reading