Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #MeMadeMay: Kate’s Favorite Patterns
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away (Sunday, May 8th)! Why not make your mom’s day extra special by giving her something handmade? Here are five great projects bound to delight even the pickiest of mothers: Tasseled Tote: Make … Continue reading
Lately, we’ve been seeing so many awesome stories of sewists of all ages doing amazing things to help those in need. Check out six recent news pieces to get great ideas on how you can lend a hand, too! Threads … Continue reading
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. In addition, we are now airing in Detroit, MI, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Charleston, IL, Champaign, IL (University of Illinois) and Cleveland, OH (including … Continue reading