Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Happy Friday! We’re giving away a My Style Greeting pattern from Islander Sewing Systems! This fun kit allows you to sew your own adorable greeting cards! For your chance to win, simply answer the question below. From the answers, we’ll … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away (Sunday, May 8th)! Why not make your mom’s day extra special by giving her something handmade? Here are five great projects bound to delight even the pickiest of mothers: Tasseled Tote: Make … Continue reading
Lately, we’ve been seeing so many awesome stories of sewists of all ages doing amazing things to help those in need. Check out six recent news pieces to get great ideas on how you can lend a hand, too! Threads … Continue reading
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. In addition, we are now airing in Detroit, MI, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Charleston, IL, Champaign, IL (University of Illinois) and Cleveland, OH (including … Continue reading