Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away (Sunday, May 8th)! Why not make your mom’s day extra special by giving her something handmade? Here are five great projects bound to delight even the pickiest of mothers: Tasseled Tote: Make … Continue reading
Lately, we’ve been seeing so many awesome stories of sewists of all ages doing amazing things to help those in need. Check out six recent news pieces to get great ideas on how you can lend a hand, too! Threads … Continue reading
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All April schedule for your local air date and time. In addition, we are now airing in Detroit, MI, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Charleston, IL, Champaign, IL (University of Illinois) and Cleveland, OH (including … Continue reading