Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever in Boulder, CO)! A portion of the proceeds was donated to the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease. Even though this dress was made five years ago, it’s pretty amazing and still brings smiles to visitors. Learn more about this dress here. And “Like” our friends at Celestial Seasonings on Facebook!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing for the Bump: Maternity (and Beyond!) Sewing Patterns
- Top 5 Raglan Sewing Patterns for Women
- Simplicity 8093 Pants Sewalong with Mimi G, week 1: Selecting Pant Fabric
- Sergers in the Costume Shop
- 13th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2017 #paperfashionshow2017
- Sew Your Stash: Creative Busting
- Perfect Fit: How to Find the Apex with Joi Mahon
- Sew Along with Mimi G, Mimi G Style
- Sewing for Good: 9 Sewing Charities that Need Your Help
- Wardrobe Planning: Too Many Distractions
Read From Our Archives