Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever in Boulder, CO)! A portion of the proceeds was donated to the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease. Even though this dress was made five years ago, it’s pretty amazing and still brings smiles to visitors. Learn more about this dress here. And “Like” our friends at Celestial Seasonings on Facebook!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
- Tell Me Your Bra Wearing Pet Peeves + Enter To Win A Lingerie Project E-book
- Upcoming Webinar: A Bra That Fits with Monica Bravo
Read From Our Archives