Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever in Boulder, CO)! A portion of the proceeds was donated to the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease. Even though this dress was made five years ago, it’s pretty amazing and still brings smiles to visitors. Learn more about this dress here. And “Like” our friends at Celestial Seasonings on Facebook!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: S16, E6
- Top Tunic Sewing Patterns
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 2: Adding Lace Trim
- Project Runway Recap, S16, E5
- Sewing Tip of the Week
- Throwback Thursday 9/14/17 – Sew News Halloweeen Projects From The Past!
- Sew News October/November 2017 Issue
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 1: Selecting Garment Fabrics
- Sew it All 11: Walking on Sunset Knit Dress Pattern
- Project Runway Week in Review S16, E4
Read From Our Archives